Your Muse is a sensitive device and should be treated with care.
- Do not get Muse wet or submerge it in water or other liquids.
- Do not expose the headband to extremely high or extremely low temperatures.
- Note that prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause discoloration of some parts.
- Protect your Muse from sunlight when not in use.
- Do not open, disassemble, or attempt repair of your Muse.
- Avoid dropping Muse, and protect it from sudden impact.
- Muse is flexible, but should be protected against extreme bending to prevent damage.
- Clean your headband regularly. To do so, use a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab, and gently rub the forehead band sensors and silicone earpieces. See the following video tutorial for more information: "Cleaning your Muse headband"